Mr. Unger, just saw your YouTube video and wanted to let you know that your story is truly inspiring. I watched the video with food hidden behind a pillow to avoid my wife's detection. You stated, in your video, a lot of what I'm feeling right now. You, Sir, are an inspiration and I hope to gain insight on how to change my mindset and achieve the goal of losing weight and getting in shape by any means or advice you can offer. Thank you. Sincerely, Thomas
- Define who you want to be and what you want to look like. (Be very detailed)
- Define when you want to be this way. A date in time.
- Research all you can online and try everything that makes sense to you.
- Get on an eating program.
- Get on an exercise program.
- And whatever you do, be as consistent as possible.
Know you'll fail over and over again. You'll have bad days, everyone does. Learn how to get back up, re-stabilize yourself and keep going. Learn how to push through your pain and use it. Just because you failed, it doesn't make you a failure - far from it. It means that you are one step closer to success. It is a learning process, an evolution of the mind.